Softec HDY the first and only hydrophilic blue-blocking lens available in Australia.
Precision Series technology incorporated into the Softec HDY mono-focal lens makes it arguably the world’s most accurate hydrophilic IOL with 0.25D steps and 0.125D tolerance for the same power lens.
It addresses the issue of spherical aberration inherent in conventional monofocal spherical IOLs by manufacturing the optic with a patented design on both the anterior and posterior surfaces, which makes it both equi-aspheric and equi-convex. The curvature of the lens element is calculated and shaped to achieve the ideal single point of focus. This enhanced aspheric optic has minimal spherical aberrations and results in sharper vision for the patient: ‘High Definition’ vision.
- Addresses both negative and positive corneal aberration profiles
- Forgiving of tilt or decentration
- Increase small target sensitivity
- Includes a blue light absorber
- No technique or instrumentation change